One of our favorite videography assignments, an advertising campaign for Chubu Centrair International Airport. The video shoot was sponsored by major airline companies in Japan, to promote Nagoya – Hokkaido connections.
The two days filming took place in eight unique restaurants well known in Nagoya’s culinarily scene.
P.S. Yes, we did get to eat the delicious food after each shoot was finished.
- Atsuta Hourai: Hitsumabushi, grilled eel on rice with green tea
- Sekai no Yamachan: Tebasaki, chicken wings
- Misen: Taiwan Ramen
- Yokoi: Ankake spaghetti, spaghetti with sticky sauce
- YamatoYa: Miso nikomi udon, noodle in miso broth
- Tenmusu Senjyu: Tenmusu, shrimp rice ball
- Miyakishimen: Kishimen, flat noodle
- Yabaton: Misokatsu, pork cutlet with miso sauce